1. Holder's dataHolder: LigaPrivada.es, from now on the COMPANY.
2. Responsible for the fileThe COMPANY will be responsible for the file or files containing the information you provide.
3. Personal dataThe COMPANY collects personal information entered by its users such as name, e-mail address, date of birth and/or region in order to send notices and notifications related to the services offered.
The COMPANY may also collect other information regarding its users or visitors, such as IP, origin, type of browser or language. These data are used to try to offer a better service to all our users and to make statistics.
The COMPANY reserves the right to send by any electronic means to its users notifications, notices and/or news related to the service.
The COMPANY may also send its users, by any electronic means, information on games, travel, cinema, culture and leisure in general.
If you do not wish to receive the above commercial information, please indicate so by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and oppositionAt any time the User can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending a letter to the above address or to the email email@example.com indicating the right exercised and attaching a copy of the National Identity Document or equivalent documentation.
In the case of opposing the installation of cookies, the navigation of the COMPANY will not be affected in any way.
7. Public CommentsWhenever a user posts a comment publicly, it will be available to the general public. The COMPANY is not responsible for the confidential information published by the same user on the Website, being the user the only responsible for what he or she publishes.